Two intervals

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kostas Valmas
    Newbie
    • Jul 2023
    • 8
    • Greece

    #1

    Two intervals

    Hi we have a barco dp2k6e projector and I want to add two different intervals on a movie how can I do that? I can add two intervals but they are the same I want different trailers to play on each one
  • Carsten Kurz
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 1481
    • Germany

    #2
    Have you read the Barco Commander manual pages about insert show operations?

    Comment

    • Kostas Valmas
      Newbie
      • Jul 2023
      • 8
      • Greece

      #3
      No where can I find this? I can’t find it on barcos website

      Comment

      • Ioannis Syrogiannis
        Pro Film Handler
        • Jan 2020
        • 286
        • Reykjavík, Iceland

        #4
        Kostas, you haven't specified whether it's an Alchemy involved or there is another screen server connected. Though, I haven't ever seen a 6E with anything but Alchemy.
        I haven't tried this, having two intervals on one CPL on an Alchemy, and it can as well be different, depending on whether you make the SPL from a TMS or on Alchemy itself, but from what I know I can tell you this:
        The Intermission (user) cue, that you put where on the CPL you want to have intermission, is revoking a specific playlist (SPL) that is described in the cue.
        Therefore, if you want to have two of them, different on content, you need to make two interval SPLs and have one (user) cue for each of them.
        Something like "Intermission_A_Flat" and "Intermission_B_Flat", with the corresponding cues.

        Comment

        • Kostas Valmas
          Newbie
          • Jul 2023
          • 8
          • Greece

          #5
          Thank you for your reply I managed to find the instructions and made the cue needed for the second interval

          Comment

          Working...