Gran Turismo Supplemental Package and Multiple Feature Files

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Frank Cox
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 2314
    • Melville Saskatchewan

    #16
    It would have been nice if they had sent a notice to tell me that. I found out the hard way when I went to ingest the key and the server said it was invalid.

    Not a peep out of them before I sent an email last night to ask why the key was invalid.

    Comment

    • Gordon McLeod
      Expert Film Handler
      • Jan 2020
      • 565
      • Toronto Ontario Canada

      #17
      I believe deluxe sent a email about this (they did to all the theatres I deal with) with a download link that had to be downloaded seperately

      Comment

      • Frank Cox
        Film God
        • Jan 2020
        • 2314
        • Melville Saskatchewan

        #18
        I got that email with the link after I asked them about it. Nothing before that, though.

        Comment

        • Mike Blakesley
          Film God
          • Jan 2020
          • 2021
          • Forsyth MT

          #19
          It looks like deluxe is doing the same thing with Equalizer 3 that they did with Gran turismo…. True? (I’m out of town and have an employee asking questions.)

          Comment

          • Frank Cox
            Film God
            • Jan 2020
            • 2314
            • Melville Saskatchewan

            #20
            I didn't see anything unusual with with Equalizer 3.

            TheEqualizer3_FTR-1_S_EN-EN-CCAP_OV_51-HI-VI-Dbox_4K_SPE_20230819_DLX_SMPTE_OV

            That's the one I played here.

            No horsing around with anything else was required.

            Comment

            • Mike Blakesley
              Film God
              • Jan 2020
              • 2021
              • Forsyth MT

              #21
              Ok thanks.

              Comment

              Working...