September 2026: Due to a software update, all users will be required to change their password.
Use the login dialog to enter your credentials and follow the link to change your password.
If you don't know your password or user name, use the "Forgot Password" link in the login dialog.
I have been searching, without luck, for Dolby SB 262 related to the CP750 power supply varistor issue. Can someone please supply a copy or a link? Thank you.
I sent you a PM which may be of some help 2U-
The short version is that Dolby recommends replacing the part with a HITANO VCR10D471KABJ.
Hitano Enterprises is a Taiwanese manufacturer, and it's unclear if they sell in single quantities or
only in bulk. If you go to their website and do a search using that part number, it will give you the
complete specifications, as well as link to a PDF Data Sheet and you may be able to find
another varistor with similar properties. I believe you also have to change to slightly larger 2A fuse.
Have Fun & Good Luck - Send me a PM for more info.
I just tried to upload them (262 and 265, about "level drop disease"), but they exceed the space limit for a post attachment - sorry. If Jim didn't already get them to you, feel free to send me a PM with your email address in it, and I'll email them as attachments to you.
Comment