THX D1138 Monitor

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Miguel Mauricio
    Newbie
    • Jan 2020
    • 20
    • San Luis Potosí, México

    #1

    THX D1138 Monitor

    Hello

    I'm looking for the User Manual for the THX D1138 Monitor, I tried the Warehouse Tab in this website but it's not available.
    Thanks in advance for your help. kustic-pro at gmx.com
  • Tony Bandiera Jr
    Expert Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 720
    • Moreland, Idaho

    #2
    Miguel, please edit your email address out of the post, it is against forum rules for anything other than the equipment Wanted (where you should repost this) or Equipment for sale forums.

    Comment

    • Steve Guttag
      Film God
      • Jan 2020
      • 3777
      • Annapolis, MD

      #3
      Here it is (see attached). THX D1138 Crossover MonitorOCR.zip

      Comment

      • Miguel Mauricio
        Newbie
        • Jan 2020
        • 20
        • San Luis Potosí, México

        #4
        Hello

        Mr Tony I'm vey sorry for the mistake, Mr Steve Guttag thanks a lot for your help.

        Comment

        Working...