IMS3000 in standby mode

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pedro Augusto
    Film Handler
    • Oct 2022
    • 35
    • São Paulo, Brasil

    #1

    IMS3000 in standby mode

    Hello all,

    I have an IMS3000 server that is in Standby mode.
    This message from exiting standby mode appears, but if I click on wakeup it doesn't change anything. Is there anything I can do?
    ​Captura de tela 2023-12-02 154201.png​
  • Steve Guttag
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 3777
    • Annapolis, MD

    #2
    What projector is it in? I presume an NEC? Is the NEC woken up? if so, I'd try reseating the IMS in case it thinks that it should be a NEC that is also in standby mode.

    Comment

    • Pedro Augusto
      Film Handler
      • Oct 2022
      • 35
      • São Paulo, Brasil

      #3
      I'm using it on a DP2K-10S. I've already replaced the server, changed the projector, but it's still the same warning.

      Comment

      • Marcel Birgelen
        Film God
        • Jan 2020
        • 3619
        • Maastricht, NL

        #4
        What software versions are you running on the DP2K-10S? Have you updated it to recent versions that supports the IMS3000?

        Comment

        • Pedro Augusto
          Film Handler
          • Oct 2022
          • 35
          • São Paulo, Brasil

          #5
          Yes, I'm using it in the latest version 1.16.199

          Comment

          Working...