ECI-60 Question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Thomas Wienholt
    Newbie
    • May 2020
    • 2
    • Baltimore, MD

    #1

    ECI-60 Question

    Is there a way to pulse the ECI-60 to change between audio inputs? Or does this have to be done manually with the button on the front of the unit? In the manual, I do not see a clear way of doing this with an automation. Any thoughts? Thanks!
  • John Thomas
    Pro Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 120
    • Los Angeles, CA

    #2
    Here is documentation for serial/ethernet commands for the ECI-60:





    Comment

    • Steve Guttag
      Film God
      • Jan 2020
      • 3777
      • Annapolis, MD

      #3
      It is controllable but it is goofy. If you use its application, as I recall (and it is going back a ways, it shuts off other communication. If not that then there is some other sort of interaction between two forms of control. What I remember was rolling my eyes when I happened across it. I think we sold a grand total of 2 units because they were in the spec.

      Comment

      Working...