Can anyone tell me how I can pull the logs from the doremi to show when it was last rebooted? And how I pull the logs from the projectors to show errors etc.
NEC/Doremi DCP2k4 Logs
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
on doremi the linux "uptime" command may work from a terminal as a non-privledged user. Not in front of mine atm to confirm.
Someone else will have to chime in on the NEC projector log steps. -
Doremi local screen or VNC you go to diagnostics and there's a report button. It will save to the /doremi/tmp folder or you can put a FAT32 USB stick in a port and save it there. The result is a .tgz archive with a bunch of log files. Sorry but I don't know which one to look in. If you send it to loganalyzer.dolbycustomer.com you get a report that does include uptime in "date and time". In the webGUI it is a bit different but it saves on your PC.
NEC I don't know if it reports uptime. From the panel (logged in with the passcode I think) you can save a log package to a USB stick - that is a text file with a lot of information. If you want to send it to Sharp/NEC support for their inspection for problems it has to be 2 year logs and not edited at all.Comment
Comment