So, we are the Control4 dealer, and that "wizard" is literally the only <advanced> programming tool available for creating drivers. It's basically garbage. It has not been updated in years. The drivers that C4 develops for supported devices are built in high level language that we don't have access to - I am actually having a call with a 3rd party C4 app developer this afternoon who builds commercial drivers for products like this. I also spoke to the Dolby tech who is supporting this system and he understands the JNIOR implementation, so he said he'd help sorting that out (to see if it's a good alternative).
Thanks for all the great info, I appreciate the insights!
Edit: this is literally the only page available regarding serial codes - https://www.control4.com/help/c4/sof...ing_serial.htm
Thanks for all the great info, I appreciate the insights!
Edit: this is literally the only page available regarding serial codes - https://www.control4.com/help/c4/sof...ing_serial.htm
Comment