IMS3000 Issue deleting content

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sara Meyers
    Newbie
    • Feb 2022
    • 25
    • Sag Harbor, New York, USA

    #1

    IMS3000 Issue deleting content

    Hi all,
    Every now and then I have this issue: I select a single cpl and when I go to delete is says I have selected 2... then it will not allow me to delete. The only way I can delete content is doing it from the TMS. This only happens sporadically and I haven't noticed any sort of pattern. It seems to be happening more regularly and I fear it is a symptom of a larger issue. I've attached pictures. Any ideas? Thank you!
    Attached Files
  • Philip Jones
    Film Handler
    • May 2020
    • 49
    • England

    #2
    We have this and narrowed it down to an odd bug whereby if you filter the content at all (it looks like you might have filtered to just features), then it simply won't delete, you get the 'not found' error.

    If you just scroll down the list to select and delete, or use the text search then it works fine.

    Comment

    • Sara Meyers
      Newbie
      • Feb 2022
      • 25
      • Sag Harbor, New York, USA

      #3
      Well look at that! So odd, I can't complain about an easy fix though, thanks very much!

      Comment

      • Leo Enticknap
        Film God
        • Jan 2020
        • 3572
        • Loma Linda, CA

        #4
        I've found that it does this if you use Microsoft Edge with the IMS3000's web UI, but not Firefox.

        Comment

        • Dave Macaulay
          Pro Film Handler
          • Jan 2020
          • 460
          • Toronto, Ontario, Canada

          #5
          Dolby recommends Chrome for all webGUI products. I usually use Opera (Chrome engine) but will use Chrome for some critical stuff with Dolby UIs.

          Comment

          • Nerijus Marmokas
            Newbie
            • Mar 2021
            • 3
            • Lithuania

            #6
            It happens when you sort CPLs by any column. do not use sort, just type in search bar. BTW search bar also can be used to sort, but doesn't have the bug, just type "feature" and it will bring all the features.

            Comment

            Working...