Christie CP2220 lamp half life alarm/warning?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ryan Gallagher
    Film God
    • Nov 2022
    • 2855
    • Austin, Texas, USA

    #1

    Christie CP2220 lamp half life alarm/warning?

    Perhaps i'm being dense. But reached our lamp half life during the recent festival, got the expected warning.
    Rotated the lamp today (CP2220), but the manual instructions for "acknowledging/clearing" the warning aren't lining up.

    It says to "acknowledge lamp rotation" warning in the light history. But all I have is the half life warning, and it stays present even after acknowledging it. (Logged in as Service).

    Was just hoping to clear the red tail light after doing the rotation, but maybe we are stuck with it until we change lamps. There does not seem to be a way in the light history to tell it you rotated the lamp.
  • John Thomas
    Pro Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 120
    • Los Angeles, CA

    #2
    I don't remember without looking at one how to acknowledge it like you're asking, but there is a way to disable the warning altogether, which is what most people end up doing. I think that's in Preferences, or somewhere near it.

    Comment

    • Shibu Paul
      Film Handler
      • Jan 2020
      • 82
      • India

      #3
      Loggin with service credntials > adminstrative setup > prefrence > untick marked.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

      Comment

      • John Thomas
        Pro Film Handler
        • Jan 2020
        • 120
        • Los Angeles, CA

        #4
        You are not meant to acknowledge the warning, but to acknowledge the rotation.

        In Lamp History I think you want to select the line entry for the current lamp and then hit the button on the bottom right.
        Attached Files

        Comment

        • Ryan Gallagher
          Film God
          • Nov 2022
          • 2855
          • Austin, Texas, USA

          #5
          Originally posted by John Thomas
          You are not meant to acknowledge the warning, but to acknowledge the rotation.

          In Lamp History I think you want to select the line entry for the current lamp and then hit the button on the bottom right.
          I only had "edit" and "add" buttons on that lamp history page (and no rotated column). Must be a software version difference.

          But didn't think to look in preferences as the others suggested. Cheers.

          Comment

          Working...