Haha, 30" would be a luxury I could use between the Christie and our No2 JJ, the gap is about the width of the Strong switcher which sits there too, which you have to climb over sideways if you need to service anything on the motor side of that Century. I'm hoping we can improve that spacing once digital upgrades to something that permits warp-files, which we need anyway to correct our keystone.
That sounds like a stressful phase in your booth Jim, to say the least. I'm betting the logic was "we can still show film while upgrading digital, they don't overlap". Like hell they don't.
That sounds like a stressful phase in your booth Jim, to say the least. I'm betting the logic was "we can still show film while upgrading digital, they don't overlap". Like hell they don't.
). Cropping doesn't change the keystone inherent in the picture. rectangles will appear as trapezoids. Buildings/people will appear to be leaning in. You can't fill the screen because that would crop even MORE image. If I were to have a projector with keystone correction and I put up a rectangular image that fit the screen versus a cropped image, what percentage of people would vote for the keystone corrected (scaled) over the cropped but 1:1 pixel? It is a 4K projector, by the way.

Comment