Where to Find Atmos Trailers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Harry Smolin
    Pro Film Handler
    • Feb 2024
    • 158
    • Bedford, New York, USA

    #1

    Where to Find Atmos Trailers

    For those of you who also have Atmos houses, I'm wondering if any new Dolby Atmos sound snipe trailers have been released lately and where they can be obtained from. We have all the ones that have been around for years (Amaze, Unfold, Leaf, etc.), with the newest one on our servers being Nature's Fury from 2017. Just curious about whether anything newer than that has been issued. Thanks.
  • Kyle Addy
    Newbie
    • Aug 2022
    • 7
    • Norwood, MA, USA

    #2
    Nature's Fury from 2017 is the most recent one on the Dolby cutomer portal. ​
    Attached Files

    Comment

    • Mike Blakesley
      Film God
      • Jan 2020
      • 2021
      • Forsyth MT

      #3
      Somebody should create a really dynamic "welcome to the movies!" trailer. We have some from 2009 from a company called Cinetize that look decent, but the sound on them is uber-wimpy (and in mono). Nobody cares about sound format names these days, unless it's one of the premium formats. We need something for your standard everyday type theater.

      Comment

      • Frank Cox
        Film God
        • Jan 2020
        • 2314
        • Melville Saskatchewan

        #4
        I use the Cinetize trailers all the time. I downloaded them right after I got the digital cinema equipment and have been using them ever since.

        It would be nice to have some new ones sometime, I suppose.

        Comment

        • Shibu Paul
          Film Handler
          • Jan 2020
          • 82
          • India

          #5
          Recently release new One 2D,3D with flat and scope formats.

          DolbyFlight_POL-2D_S_EN-XX_OV_71-Atmos_4K_DLB_20221115_DLB_SMPTE_OV
          DolbyFlight_POL-2D_F_EN-XX_OV_71-Atmos_4K_DLB_20221115_DLB_SMPTE_OV
          DolbyFlight_POL-2D_S_EN-XX_OV_71-Atmos_4K_DLB_20221115_DLB_SMPTE_OV
          DolbyFlight_POL-3D_F_EN-XX_OV_71-Atmos_2K_DLB_20221115_DLB_SMPTE-3D_OV

          Comment

          Working...