MyBarco files repository

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Carsten Kurz
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 1481
    • Germany

    #1

    MyBarco files repository

    Am I the only one being bugged by Barcos redesigned MyBarco support portal? I literally get nowhere. Which browsers do you use to access it?
  • Leo Enticknap
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 3572
    • Loma Linda, CA

    #2
    Firefox and Edge both work for me, but both are excruciatingly slow.

    Comment

    • Steve Guttag
      Film God
      • Jan 2020
      • 3777
      • Annapolis, MD

      #3
      Chrome is working for me.

      I really wish that, before the need to login, they would show the latest firmware, and, optionally, the latest manual versions/dates.

      Comment

      • Marin Zorica
        Pro Film Handler
        • Feb 2020
        • 150
        • Croatia

        #4
        Just us usual for me, i chose model than all files related to it are under if few tabs (software, manual, configuration files...) and all are listed with latest version, while if you chose history you can download earlier version. Work just ok for me.

        Comment

        Working...