Amazon Fire Stick playback on GDC server/Barco projector

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Marco Giustini
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 1169
    • Reading, UK

    #16
    on a Post Production Barco I made my own PCF file with limited black levels, saved it on my laptop and then I could use it on other non-PP Barco's to address this issue.
    But that was a long time ago, maybe Barco nowadays have an option to deal with that.

    Comment

    • Ryan Gallagher
      Film God
      • Nov 2022
      • 2855
      • Austin, Texas, USA

      #17
      Originally posted by Mike Blakesley
      Well on a whim I called our technician about this and he created a new preset on the projector that makes it look great. I'm not sure how he pulled that off, but next time I talk to him I'll ask about it and update.
      Glad to hear you got it sorted and movie date nights are back on with your wife!

      Comment

      Working...