I've got one to add to the assinine ratio pile, Netflix feature coming up in festival mode:
"Train Dreams"
DCP is labeled as F145 (1.45:1) as well as contents claiming it will thankfully have a F145 framing chart. My huge pile of custom test files for setting our masking if key is not valid yet does not include a F145! Closest I have is F143 (Imax, though haven't needed it yet). lol.
For those rational fraction folks that is a 29:20 aspect ratio! Will share more in feature info thread once I've got offsets.
"Train Dreams"
DCP is labeled as F145 (1.45:1) as well as contents claiming it will thankfully have a F145 framing chart. My huge pile of custom test files for setting our masking if key is not valid yet does not include a F145! Closest I have is F143 (Imax, though haven't needed it yet). lol.
For those rational fraction folks that is a 29:20 aspect ratio! Will share more in feature info thread once I've got offsets.
Comment