Request for a short film ESCAPE Dolby

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Luis Garcia
    Newbie
    • Jan 2023
    • 11
    • Mexico City, Mexico

    #1

    Request for a short film ESCAPE Dolby

    Friends, good day, and I hope you're all well.

    I'm reaching out to you, to the extent possible, to ask for your support in obtaining and submitting the short film ESCAPE, produced by Dolby and Moonbot Studios.

    I've officially requested it from Dolby, but they tell me it's exclusive to their Dolby Cinema theaters. However, I'd basically use it as a test because of the Atmos audio mix. In two of the eight theaters where I work, I have Dolby Atmos audio on an IMS3000 and Barco 4K RGB Laser Projection. If anyone has it and could please share it with me, I'd be very grateful.

    Also, my apologies if this topic doesn't belong in this forum.

    Thank you,​​
  • Mike Renlund
    Newbie
    • Jan 2020
    • 25
    • Salt Lake City, UT

    #2
    Hi Luis, Mike from Dolby here. We're going to reach out to you directly on this and can hopefully help.

    Comment

    • Luis Garcia
      Newbie
      • Jan 2023
      • 11
      • Mexico City, Mexico

      #3
      I'm incredibly grateful for the support you've given me for my request. Today I'll be hosting a tour, and it will be my first screening of Escape in Dolby Atmos.

      Thank you again.

      Comment

      Working...