Hdmi input doesn't work on IMS3000

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Andrea Arcuri
    Newbie
    • Jan 2025
    • 18
    • Cefalù

    #16
    Originally posted by Ryan Gallagher

    I say confirm both methods of ALT are not working. If SDI is still working maybe you just switch to using that if you can't afford the repair charge right now.
    I asked the local asssistance to check cause they have it. In that case I'll buy a converter.
    thanks

    Comment

    • Andrea Arcuri
      Newbie
      • Jan 2025
      • 18
      • Cefalù

      #17
      Anyone knows if the sdi if IMS3000 is audio and video?

      Comment

      • Ryan Gallagher
        Film God
        • Nov 2022
        • 2855
        • Austin, Texas, USA

        #18
        Originally posted by Andrea Arcuri
        Anyone knows if the sdi if IMS3000 is audio and video?
        It appears yes to SDI Audio.

        Page 89, Section 16.3 of the Issue 4 version of the IMS3000 Manual. (not sure what the latest manual is)
        https://kinotehnik.net/wp-content/up...al_issue_4.pdf​

        Comment

        • Jesper Meng
          Film Handler
          • Feb 2020
          • 44
          • Skoerping, Denmark

          #19
          You need to set up a live signal in settings for both sdi and hdmi inputs to work. And yes, audio feeds through to your processor, if your ims is without audio processor.

          Comment

          • Andrea Arcuri
            Newbie
            • Jan 2025
            • 18
            • Cefalù

            #20
            Originally posted by Jesper Meng
            You need to set up a live signal in settings for both sdi and hdmi inputs to work. And yes, audio feeds through to your processor, if your ims is without audio processor.
            I have tried and Sdi works but not audio passthrough like Hdmi. I need to split signal and bring audio directly to the cp950?

            Comment

            • Jesper Meng
              Film Handler
              • Feb 2020
              • 44
              • Skoerping, Denmark

              #21
              Actually you can route hdmi through cp950

              Comment

              • Andrea Arcuri
                Newbie
                • Jan 2025
                • 18
                • Cefalù

                #22
                Originally posted by Jesper Meng
                Actually you can route hdmi through cp950
                the problem is that I need to pass video and audio through sdi on ims3000. usually when I connect hdmi audio passthrough directly to cp950 through audio exit on ims3000 but with Sdi no audio arrives to cp950

                Comment

                Working...