Sure Mr Leo.. will do thanks
Nec nc 900 errors
Collapse
X
-
-
Hi
If I changed both battery which is mounted in icp board , after it will work , both error will gone right , Mr .mark and Mr .LeoComment
-
No!
If you change the fixed soldered-in battery, your ICP will be dead forever, if it isn't already. You should only swap the battery in the black socket. But that certainly does not cause your problem. I guess you need to contact an experienced tech to find out wether your ICP is dead or can be revived.Comment
-
The entries for those error codes in the service manual (pasted above) would seem to suggest that it is dead.Comment
-
-
Hello,
I had to replace the same board about a year ago - I was able to find one on ebay, you may not be so lucky right find that now though. But from what I remember it was not that expensive to get a new replacement from NEC through my service technician. (under $600) but I did find a used one for around $100 ... I was lucky though.Comment
-
-
Reminds me of the old but still good joke about two friends who were out hunting in the forest. One of them trips over and is knocked out. His friend calls 911 and frantically asks the operator to send help, because "...I think he's dead!" "Now don't worry," replies the dispatcher. "He might not be. Before we go any further, I need you to confirm that he is actually dead. Can you do that for me?" "Do you really want me to do that?", replies the hunter. "Well ... if you're sure." The dispatcher then heard the sound of a single gunshot, followed by, "He's well and truly dead now; no doubt about it. So how do I bring him round?"Originally posted by Carsten KurzNo!
If you change the fixed soldered-in battery, your ICP will be dead forever, if it isn't already.Comment
Comment