a 24/7 raspi that has such utility in my booth is definitely on my todo list. Might have to hide it from our IT person though. lol. (mostly joking, kinda).
For the script at discussion... does it somehow ignore show-times? Or have you found it a non-issue to reboot the TPC during a screening. I know if I do it manually it complains about not being able to do lamp power adjustments until next projector reboot (not that we have any targets turned on). I would worry about it deciding it needed a reboot towards the end of pre-roll, right before the SPL has a bunch of commands it needs to respond to.
For the script at discussion... does it somehow ignore show-times? Or have you found it a non-issue to reboot the TPC during a screening. I know if I do it manually it complains about not being able to do lamp power adjustments until next projector reboot (not that we have any targets turned on). I would worry about it deciding it needed a reboot towards the end of pre-roll, right before the SPL has a bunch of commands it needs to respond to.
)
Comment