Hi,
I am facing an issue with IMS 3000 dimmer. When the dimmer cable is connected to IMS 3000 GPO, the dimmer ON/OFF LED keeps glowing. I have tested it on another screen and the same issue occurs.
Troubleshooting done so far:
Checked ims with another dimmer → same issue.
Installed another IMS in the same screen → Dimmer is working properly.
From the above checks, it seems the issue is with the IMS 3000 itself.
Can you please confirm if the IMS is faulty or if there is any configuration that needs to be checked?
I am facing an issue with IMS 3000 dimmer. When the dimmer cable is connected to IMS 3000 GPO, the dimmer ON/OFF LED keeps glowing. I have tested it on another screen and the same issue occurs.
Troubleshooting done so far:
Checked ims with another dimmer → same issue.
Installed another IMS in the same screen → Dimmer is working properly.
From the above checks, it seems the issue is with the IMS 3000 itself.
Can you please confirm if the IMS is faulty or if there is any configuration that needs to be checked?
Comment