MPAA Rating Cards

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brandon Wood
    Film Handler
    • Mar 2024
    • 31
    • Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA

    #1

    MPAA Rating Cards

    Sorry if not allowed. Does anyone have the current generic MPAA rating card DCPs (or even just a still)? I know sometimes they come on the drives with features, but so far I only have G and PG. Would be looking for PG-13 and R (and NC-17 I guess but we'll probably never use that). I'm aware most of the time for the higher ratings, they're title-specific, but I've definitely seen generic ones (i.e. without the reasons for the rating).
  • Ryan Gallagher
    Film God
    • Nov 2022
    • 2855
    • Austin, Texas, USA

    #2
    In your other thread you mentioned you were a non-profit. As are we, we don’t show them here but we also only deal with back catalog films except for premieres/festivals. But we also don’t show trailers either (which typicallly have those ones incorporated).

    Someone will surely have them if you need though.

    Comment

    • Brandon Wood
      Film Handler
      • Mar 2024
      • 31
      • Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA

      #3
      Yeah right now we're dealing with repertory titles, and so far (since purchasing and reopening the theater) we've only played G and PG titles, and the generic cards were already on our server, so I've been putting them before the movies. We're playing a couple R titles for the first time for Halloween and would like to do the same. Not a huge deal if we don't, though.

      Comment

      Working...