Monitoring GPI status on IMS3000

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Christian Hove
    Newbie
    • Jun 2020
    • 20
    • Aalborg, Denmark

    #1

    Monitoring GPI status on IMS3000

    Hi
    On our old Doremi DCP-2K4 I was able to monitor the status of the integrated GPIs from the UI. I can't find that for trouble shooting useful feature on the Dolby IMS3000 webUI or described anywhere in the manual.
    Does anyone know how to see the state of the IMS GPIs either by UI or command line?
    Thanks,
    Christian
    Last edited by Christian Hove; 11-05-2025, 04:06 AM.
  • Christian Hove
    Newbie
    • Jun 2020
    • 20
    • Aalborg, Denmark

    #2
    After some digging in the filesystem I ended up with this solution (If anyone else need it):
    Code:
    # /dolby/bin/drmgpio_test.out -D /dev/dolphin0 -r
    GPI ON : 1 3
    GPI OFF: 0 2 4 5 6 7​
    But I would love to hear if anyone has a way that's easier to remember.
    Last edited by Christian Hove; 11-05-2025, 07:51 AM.

    Comment

    Working...