Hey all,
I know this has been discussed before and the general consensus was that the reflectors in these older Christies are a known issue and that they degrade as they age and are the main cause for light issues.
This projector is outputting half the light of its counterparts. (bulbs are obviously ruled out)
I did replace the entire reflector assembly - it did not help at all.
My next step I figure would be to replace what I assume is the light pipe ? (I have a spare that should be close to new)
Here is a picture of what I assume should be replaced next .... but before I do, I wanted to check in and see if this is the best course of action or if something else should be tried first.,
Thanks !
Armand
light.jpg
I know this has been discussed before and the general consensus was that the reflectors in these older Christies are a known issue and that they degrade as they age and are the main cause for light issues.
This projector is outputting half the light of its counterparts. (bulbs are obviously ruled out)
I did replace the entire reflector assembly - it did not help at all.
My next step I figure would be to replace what I assume is the light pipe ? (I have a spare that should be close to new)
Here is a picture of what I assume should be replaced next .... but before I do, I wanted to check in and see if this is the best course of action or if something else should be tried first.,
Thanks !
Armand
light.jpg

Comment