Leonis DCAP 1A

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ian Garland
    Newbie
    • Jan 2020
    • 6
    • UK

    #1

    Leonis DCAP 1A

    Hi, does anyone one have any experience of these processors. Can't seem to find any documentation on them. I need to get a feed for HI to run an induction loop, there are apparently 2 analog audio outputs not used for audio 7.1/5.1. are these configured as HI/VI already or can they be?

    Ever hopeful
    Ian
  • Carsten Kurz
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 1481
    • Germany

    #2
    Did you try to contact Leonis? I assume they are mostly used in India, I never heard about them being distributed in Europe.

    Comment

    • Ian Garland
      Newbie
      • Jan 2020
      • 6
      • UK

      #3
      Not yet but I will try, not much help on their website but I will try the dreaded web chat. Just thought there may be someone on here with experience.

      Comment

      • Ryan Gallagher
        Film God
        • Nov 2022
        • 2855
        • Austin, Texas, USA

        #4
        Are you or someone able to run some channel ID content with a monitor plugged into them? That would reveal perhaps.

        Comment

        • Harold Hallikainen
          Film God
          • Jan 2020
          • 1073
          • Tucson AZ

          #5
          Originally posted by Carsten Kurz
          Did you try to contact Leonis? I assume they are mostly used in India, I never heard about them being distributed in Europe.
          I believe Leonis is based in China ( https://leoniscinema.com/about-us/company-profile/ ). I first heard of them quite a while back when they introduced a product ( https://leoniscinema.com/light-and-s...nsor-llas-300/ ) similar to the USL/QSC LSS-200 ( https://www.qsys.com/resource-files/...usermanual.pdf ). They also have . several other cinema products.

          Harold

          Comment

          • Hong Sung Hyeok
            Film Handler
            • Dec 2020
            • 54
            • Seoul, South KOREA

            #6
            Audio Processor DCAP-IA: 64-channel DSP with Audio Automatic Equalization Tool—room-correcting, Dante/AES67 ready, near-zero latency for cinema Atmos & live mixes.


            There is no dedicated hi/vi output port. But it might be possible to use from terminals 7 and 8?
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

            Comment

            • Marco Giustini
              Film God
              • Jan 2020
              • 1169
              • Reading, UK

              #7
              There you go, AI into a sound processor for Auto-EQ! (I love the slight bump of LF on the reference curve BTW)

              Screenshot 2026-01-16 113546.png

              Comment

              Working...