I've had a strange situation. DP2K-12C working just normal, with ICP + Doremi IMB. I have removed and installed ICMP-X in it, because I needed some quite 8doremi ShowVault fns are quite noisy) and after boot and marriage, everything as expected. Started some trailer and picture was all pinky........rebooted, reseated boards, cleaned contacts, update.......things as usual but still the same. Returned ICP and IMB back in projector, and also same problem......
So, tried test pattern, and have found only green is working, while red and blue dmd not! Swapped cables between green and red, now green is working on red test pattern. Then swapped green and blue, and then green is working on blue test pattern. So, basicly light engine failure on red and blue DMD, so nothing comes out from those two.
Went to try again with ICMP-X, same thing, only green is working, BUT!!!! On ICP, both red and blue colors are full off, so you can see only green color. While, when ICMP-X is installed, both RED and BLUE are fully on, and only green is having control, while blue and red are whole time 100% (that's where I have pink).
So yes, it should be engine failure on red and blue formatter/dmd, but it is strange that when ICP is used, both red and blue are fully off, and when ICMP-X is used, both red and blue are full on, complete opposite.
Only thing I did not tried are cable swap, but I rely doubt that could be issue.
I have tried to reinstall ICMP-x and ICP, also projector software. Projector was working ok last time, like two days ago, and now when powered with ICMP-X colors gone.
I bet, maybe it is just pure coincidence in same time while swapping IMB/ICP for ICMP-X.....
Any clues or ideas i could try out......?
So, tried test pattern, and have found only green is working, while red and blue dmd not! Swapped cables between green and red, now green is working on red test pattern. Then swapped green and blue, and then green is working on blue test pattern. So, basicly light engine failure on red and blue DMD, so nothing comes out from those two.
Went to try again with ICMP-X, same thing, only green is working, BUT!!!! On ICP, both red and blue colors are full off, so you can see only green color. While, when ICMP-X is installed, both RED and BLUE are fully on, and only green is having control, while blue and red are whole time 100% (that's where I have pink).
So yes, it should be engine failure on red and blue formatter/dmd, but it is strange that when ICP is used, both red and blue are fully off, and when ICMP-X is used, both red and blue are full on, complete opposite.
Only thing I did not tried are cable swap, but I rely doubt that could be issue.
I have tried to reinstall ICMP-x and ICP, also projector software. Projector was working ok last time, like two days ago, and now when powered with ICMP-X colors gone.
I bet, maybe it is just pure coincidence in same time while swapping IMB/ICP for ICMP-X.....
Any clues or ideas i could try out......?
Comment