QSC DCM manager installation

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pavel Stverak
    Newbie
    • Feb 2026
    • 2
    • Czechia

    #1

    QSC DCM manager installation

    Trying to connect to rather ancient QSC DCM 10 unit I have installed latest DCM manager I have found on QSC web site - v1.40.3 on Win10 laptop, with the installation script saying there is problem with driver signature. Tried the same with 1.40.1 and even older versions with the same result. Also I have tried to source old WinXP laptop, with the same result either. Installing the app/driver with clock set to 2011 }just in case the signing cert has expired) did not helped either. I have also tried switching windows to safe mode - driver signatures not required, no improvement either. Unfortunately QSC does not respond to emails, I believe the hw is too old for QSC support and recent change in the ownership of QSC cinema division does not help the situation either.

    Any idea how to make the DCM manager working would be warmly welcome. Thanks in advance.
  • Adrian Avram
    Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 38
    • Romania

    #2
    I have the v. 1.20.5 installed on my laptop with Win10, no issues encountered on the installation.

    DCM v1.20.5.jpg

    Comment

    • Pavel Stverak
      Newbie
      • Feb 2026
      • 2
      • Czechia

      #3
      Hmm, I believe I have found a solution. I missed USB Drivers tab on QSC web site. They say:

      === cut ===
      Some users have reported difficulty connecting to QSC DCP and DCM processors via USB. The issue seems to occur with Windows 8 and Windows 10. To resolve this issue, please download the appropriate USB driver package for your 32-bit or 64-bit OS, and follow the installation instructions.
      === cut ===

      seems to be working - the compatibility tab quoted in instructions was not present on my copy of Win10, but running as admin worked, onvce I have changed language settings to US as installer was throwing error messages saying incorrect language with any local language selected ...
      Last edited by Pavel Stverak; 02-17-2026, 07:14 AM.

      Comment

      • Ioannis Syrogiannis
        Pro Film Handler
        • Jan 2020
        • 286
        • Reykjavík, Iceland

        #4
        I had to install the application about a decade ago, and -in order to do that- I had to follow the same procedure that I had to use, in order to connect to a Dolby CP750 via USB.
        Dolby has the walkthrough.

        Comment

        Working...