Has anyone used one of these before? I have a question.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rafael Barbosa
    Newbie
    • Feb 2022
    • 16
    • Mato Grosso, Brazil

    #1

    Has anyone used one of these before? I have a question.

    This is part of the equipment for attaching a laser to the projector Which used to be lamp.
    I can't get internet to connect to it. I can't find a manual, I've tried everything within my reach, even technicians. I wanted to know if anyone here uses or has used this before?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
  • Frank Cox
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 2314
    • Melville Saskatchewan

    #2
    Did you ask the folks at Cineunion?

    Please complete the form below. We’ll get back to you soon. 

    Comment

    • Brad Miller
      Administrator
      • Dec 2019
      • 373
      • Plano, TX, USA

      #3
      Rafael - no "teaser" titles are permitted to be used when starting new discussion threads. It wastes everyone's time having to click on it to find out what you are asking about. You could have easily titled this:
      "Has anyone used a Cine-Union light source control system before? I have a question."

      The descriptive title also makes is so the search works properly. The way you wrote it, if someone was trying to find discussions on that it would have turned up nothing.

      Comment

      • Rafael Barbosa
        Newbie
        • Feb 2022
        • 16
        • Mato Grosso, Brazil

        #4
        Originally posted by Brad Miller
        Rafael - no "teaser" titles are permitted to be used when starting new discussion threads. It wastes everyone's time having to click on it to find out what you are asking about. You could have easily titled this:
        "Has anyone used a Cine-Union light source control system before? I have a question."

        The descriptive title also makes is so the search works properly. The way you wrote it, if someone was trying to find discussions on that it would have turned up nothing.
        You're absolutely right, sorry. I'm having trouble editing the title. Or is it not possible to edit?

        Comment

        • Mike Blakesley
          Film God
          • Jan 2020
          • 2021
          • Forsyth MT

          #5
          I don't actually think it's possible to edit titles. Maybe a moderator could do it.

          Comment

          Working...