Hey Everyone,
Has anyone else expirienced an issue with Audio Describe not working on Project Hail Mary?
I have tested the DCP across multiple screens, and then several other movies in the same screens, and Audio Describe works with every other feature except Project Hail Mary.
Anyone have any idea?
Had this issue once in the past, with Rental Family, but very few came to see that one so it was less pressing.
I have confirmed that my equipment is operation, and the Audio Enhancement setting even works on PHM, just not the Audio Describe,
These are on both Barco and Christie projectors, and on both DOREMI and Dolby GDC servers.
Any help or thoughts are appreciated! Thanks all!
Has anyone else expirienced an issue with Audio Describe not working on Project Hail Mary?
I have tested the DCP across multiple screens, and then several other movies in the same screens, and Audio Describe works with every other feature except Project Hail Mary.
Anyone have any idea?
Had this issue once in the past, with Rental Family, but very few came to see that one so it was less pressing.
I have confirmed that my equipment is operation, and the Audio Enhancement setting even works on PHM, just not the Audio Describe,
These are on both Barco and Christie projectors, and on both DOREMI and Dolby GDC servers.
Any help or thoughts are appreciated! Thanks all!
Comment