Hey all! Two posts in one week, so its going to be that kind of year, equipment wise...
I normally work with DoReMi servers, but we do have one GDC SX2000, that has suddenly given us the error of DegradedArray on md0 storage. Playback is still behaving as normal, but I know this will change soon.
Does anyone know the process of recovering or swapping a hard-drive on an SX2000? Is it similar to a DoReMi DOR-IMB?
Any help would be great, hope all is well!
I normally work with DoReMi servers, but we do have one GDC SX2000, that has suddenly given us the error of DegradedArray on md0 storage. Playback is still behaving as normal, but I know this will change soon.
Does anyone know the process of recovering or swapping a hard-drive on an SX2000? Is it similar to a DoReMi DOR-IMB?
Any help would be great, hope all is well!
Comment