I have a NC2000 that is displaying error code "Security Log Warning (489)". Currently everything is working fine with the exception of the warning. I had our service company walk me through a few things on DCC, like remarrying which did not solve the issue, and said they would have to dig deeper in person to clear the logs. They will be sending a tech soon in person to look at the problem.
Circa 2012 NC2000C
Enigma Version: 1.8(24)
Server GDC SX2000A with IMB
Can this warning shut a show down mid presentation?
Would it be better to leave all equipment powered on until this gets fixed, or continue to shut down nightly like we have for the last 13 years?
Any information on this error would be appreciated, documentation is pretty sparse on this particular error.
I own the equipment and theatre, not an employee messing around with equipment.
I have DCC software and am generally familiar with it, but will leave anything that requires deeper access than DCC can provide to our tech.
Circa 2012 NC2000C
Enigma Version: 1.8(24)
Server GDC SX2000A with IMB
Can this warning shut a show down mid presentation?
Would it be better to leave all equipment powered on until this gets fixed, or continue to shut down nightly like we have for the last 13 years?
Any information on this error would be appreciated, documentation is pretty sparse on this particular error.
I own the equipment and theatre, not an employee messing around with equipment.
I have DCC software and am generally familiar with it, but will leave anything that requires deeper access than DCC can provide to our tech.
Comment