ECI-60 Jumpers and ProLogic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Daniel Lundin
    Newbie
    • Mar 2026
    • 2
    • Sweden

    #1

    ECI-60 Jumpers and ProLogic

    Hi!
    My first post.
    Are there any info about the jumpers inside USL ECI-60? I can locate jumper for mono-surround and mono-center. Is there any jumper for turning of the forced ProLogic?

    Kind regards
    Daniel
  • Harold Hallikainen
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 1072
    • Tucson AZ

    #2
    I looked at my ECI-60 documentation (back to 2005!). I'm trying to remember how it works! Are you feeding two channels into the 6 channel analog input? This will probably apply Pro Logic to it. But, I think if you tell it to use 6 channel analog, it will just pass the audio (left and right) through. My work on the ECI was a long time ago, so I don't remember very much about it. It was not my favorite product, though.

    Good luck!

    Comment

    • Daniel Lundin
      Newbie
      • Mar 2026
      • 2
      • Sweden

      #3
      I'm feeding via TOSLINK. On a DMA8+ there is a function to change the signal to a discrete signal or ProLogic. I wondered if that function was hidden under the shell if you bridged the different pins on connectors J1 and J2. There is already a jumper for monosurround, which is not described in the manual.

      Comment

      Working...