We replaced all our equipment last year so I'm still learning all the weird gremlins that pop up occasionally. One that's happened a few times is that during live performances of the National Theatre/Royal Opera House the Dolby CP950 will freeze and the sound disappears (but the picture continues to pass through).
This never happens during DCP playback but when streaming a live through our Unique Rosetta Live box over HDMI it does happen. Not every time but enough times now that it's become apparent that a fix is needed.
Do any of you have an idea what might be happening to cause this freezing? I have to hard reset it when it happens.
Thanks.
This never happens during DCP playback but when streaming a live through our Unique Rosetta Live box over HDMI it does happen. Not every time but enough times now that it's become apparent that a fix is needed.
Do any of you have an idea what might be happening to cause this freezing? I have to hard reset it when it happens.
Thanks.
Comment