Hi all,
I need a part - its the "CPU PWB Board" for an NEC 900C.
I'm told NEC doesn't have any right now nor do they have an ETA.
Does anybody know of a company that might have stock on these ? Refurb is ok.
Pic attached -
I really need one ASAP.
Thanks !!
Armand
necbrd.jpg
I need a part - its the "CPU PWB Board" for an NEC 900C.
I'm told NEC doesn't have any right now nor do they have an ETA.
Does anybody know of a company that might have stock on these ? Refurb is ok.
Pic attached -
I really need one ASAP.
Thanks !!
Armand
necbrd.jpg


equipment that had one of the four screens go down almost every day (plus working in an amusement park down there where one ride was particularly prone to frequent breakdowns) showed me that it is far better to be down ONCE for a bit longer than to have repeated breakdowns which makes you get the reputation of not being able to consistently keep a show on screen (or a ride running.) Those issues killed that 4-plex and put him out of business, and caused that ride to be taken out.
Comment