Was greeted for a tech check today by handshake issues between the christie and it's GDC IMB in our smaller room.
I'll have to dig up the IMB model, but it is a SX-2000/IMB pair.
Rolling a H.264 backup in stereo atm, I'm rarely over here with the GDC so any tips on where to start troubleshooting appreciated. Our regular projectionist for this room is on vacation.
Our sequence involves powering christie on from standby, and THEN the gdc box server. But today the christie had an error before step 2, and retrying from standby had no change.
Is this a reseat all network and try again from cold boot? Or are we looking at potentially card cage issue? Christie Internal network switch issue? Something else...
image1.jpg
image0.jpg
I'll have to dig up the IMB model, but it is a SX-2000/IMB pair.
Rolling a H.264 backup in stereo atm, I'm rarely over here with the GDC so any tips on where to start troubleshooting appreciated. Our regular projectionist for this room is on vacation.
Our sequence involves powering christie on from standby, and THEN the gdc box server. But today the christie had an error before step 2, and retrying from standby had no change.
Is this a reseat all network and try again from cold boot? Or are we looking at potentially card cage issue? Christie Internal network switch issue? Something else...
image1.jpg
image0.jpg
Comment