DCM-1 setup software

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Michal Matys
    Newbie
    • Jan 2020
    • 5
    • Prague, Czech Republic

    #1

    DCM-1 setup software

    Hi guys,

    It has been a while since I needed to connect to QSC DCM-1 and unfortunetaly with new laptop I found out I am missing the software and its nowhere to be found on QSC site, or web in general. I have contacted QSC, but this may take some time - Anyone still have the install availible?

    EDIT: Actually found it, version 2.5, had wrong description that its for DCP-10D, 30D and so on but after downloading, found that its the correct "older" software.

    Last edited by Michal Matys; 05-18-2026, 02:26 AM.
  • Hong Sung Hyeok
    Film Handler
    • Dec 2020
    • 54
    • Seoul, South KOREA

    #2


    DCM manager 1.40.3

    Comment

    • Michal Matys
      Newbie
      • Jan 2020
      • 5
      • Prague, Czech Republic

      #3
      Originally posted by Hong Sung Hyeok
      This is the version for DCM 10D, 30D, etc, the one requested was DCM manager 2.5 (from 2005), got it from 3rd party website.

      Comment

      Working...