NEC Firmware upgrade error

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Marco Giustini
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 1168
    • Reading, UK

    #16
    ahah - of course AI cannot be used as a final result. All I am saying is that whoever is writing those documents will hopefully use some sort of AI (maybe locally so no info is shared) to make them more readable. I remember struggling to follow NEC service documentation back when I was more hands on

    Comment

    • Jim Cassedy
      Film God
      • Jan 2020
      • 1450
      • San Francisco

      #17
      Originally posted by Marco Giustini
      ahah - of course AI cannot be used as a final result.
      There's a guy on You Tube (Phi Nyuen) who has some really great & funny videos in which he
      asks various A-I engines simple questions, and gets many surprising answers. One of my
      favorites is a video where he asks "How many days of the week have the letter 'D' in them?"
      You can see it here>
      https://youtube.com/shorts/FAXf0z9iG...bAs2fdHAkduEKM
      Last edited by Jim Cassedy; 05-28-2026, 08:08 AM.

      Comment

      • Marco Giustini
        Film God
        • Jan 2020
        • 1168
        • Reading, UK

        #18
        It's funny but also a bit scary if you allow me. The fact that in so little time we can now have a conversation with a machine and the machine learns from the conversation and corrects itself, is amazing - and frightening. What is going to be in 5 years' time?

        Meanwhile, NEC publish "During push Exit button"

        Comment

        Working...