xpanD AD1012H and solaria one pin connection

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Miguel Moreno
    Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 67
    • Culiacan, Sinaloa, Mexico

    #1

    xpanD AD1012H and solaria one pin connection

    Hello, good afternoon.

    I have a problem. I'm trying to connect an xpanD AD1012H active 3D system to a Solaria One projector, but I can't identify which pins I need to use from the projector's 3D sync output to the xpanD synchronizer module's DB9 input. Does anyone have this information?
    I'm going crazy!
    thanks for your help ​
  • John Molina
    Newbie
    • May 2024
    • 1
    • Fort Myers, Florida, USA

    #2
    Hello,

    I could not find the pinout for your model, but here I found a pinout for a passive model of the same brand.
    Page 105 of the Solaria One User Manual has the projector pinout.
    I looked for other active systems. I found the GDC AL-1000P, but its manual does not have a pinout either.
    ​
    Hope this helps.​
    Attached Files
    Last edited by John Molina; 06-20-2026, 07:38 PM. Reason: typo

    Comment

    • Miguel Moreno
      Film Handler
      • Jan 2020
      • 67
      • Culiacan, Sinaloa, Mexico

      #3
      Thanks John
      Unfortunately, I couldn't get it to work. I tried several options, but for some reason it won't sync.

      Comment

      Working...