Checked the spare lamps today. Luckily the lamps have protective housing so we don't have to touch them directly. Photo below of a spare one.
There are no warning signs anywhere, not on the lamp/housing, on the box or on the manual. Text about protection in manual - yes, but no signs. Which I had thought was very important with all regulations in EU and Sweden. Not everyone reads the manual. Also Xenon is not mentioned anywhere.
But the manual does mention this method of tying up, taping the box and crushing the lamp inside the box by dropping it
Never seen instructions like that before. However I will leave that to the professionals.
We are lucky to have a VERY good hazardous waste system in Sweden, so I know exactly how and where to dispose of them when it comes to that. There will even be staff I can talk to when visiting the recycling station. But I wouldn't have known as much if not for your tip, thanks
I would have probably just dropped it off with regular bulbs.
There are no warning signs anywhere, not on the lamp/housing, on the box or on the manual. Text about protection in manual - yes, but no signs. Which I had thought was very important with all regulations in EU and Sweden. Not everyone reads the manual. Also Xenon is not mentioned anywhere.
But the manual does mention this method of tying up, taping the box and crushing the lamp inside the box by dropping it
Never seen instructions like that before. However I will leave that to the professionals.We are lucky to have a VERY good hazardous waste system in Sweden, so I know exactly how and where to dispose of them when it comes to that. There will even be staff I can talk to when visiting the recycling station. But I wouldn't have known as much if not for your tip, thanks
I would have probably just dropped it off with regular bulbs.
Comment