The the ludicrous 'empty drives sitting around on office desks' statement caused a major
involuntary eye roll when I first read it. I've dealt with Netflix folks during film fests and press
screenings where advance/unreleased content has been played, and they've always had me
and/or the venue jump through several security hoops, so they're well aware of the value of
such intellectual property. The fact that they didn't file a police report is also a head-scratcher
for me. I agree with Leo that there's more to this incident than we're being told.
involuntary eye roll when I first read it. I've dealt with Netflix folks during film fests and press
screenings where advance/unreleased content has been played, and they've always had me
and/or the venue jump through several security hoops, so they're well aware of the value of
such intellectual property. The fact that they didn't file a police report is also a head-scratcher
for me. I agree with Leo that there's more to this incident than we're being told.
Comment