Dante and AES67

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jesper Meng
    Film Handler
    • Feb 2020
    • 44
    • Skoerping, Denmark

    #16
    I have tried with DAD as well, with no luck.
    On the CP950 it is not necessary, you can route 'all analog' or 'all digital'


    I can see that the stream becomes inactive when IMS3000 is not playing. I can not get Dante to clock on the IMS3000
    I can see that Dante 'clocks' on the CP950 when i set the priority to 127 or lower

    Comment

    • Jesper Meng
      Film Handler
      • Feb 2020
      • 44
      • Skoerping, Denmark

      #17
      Small videos with Dante controller and CP950/IMS3000

      I can see that the stream becomes inactive when IMS3000 is not playing. I can not get Dante to clock on the IMS3000
      I can see that Dante 'clocks' on the CP950 when i set the priority to 127 or lower
      Join the web’s most supportive community of creators and get high-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos in gorgeous HD and 4K with no ads.

      Comment

      Working...