Is Aldi about to turn the entire industry upside down by stepping in and selling complete projection systems in their Aisle Of Shame....? We shall see...
Digital projectors At Aldi!!
Collapse
X
-
Digital projectors At Aldi!!
You do not have permission to view this gallery.
This gallery has 1 photos.Tags: None -
Do they also sell the inflatable seats and an inflatable speaker system alongside it?
You could get bottom-priced projectors from AliExpress for a while now. I guess the good thing about this is that you at least have some kind of basic guarantee the stuff you're buying actually somewhat works and isn't just a bunch of bricks in a fake plastic box.
There was this guy around here a year or two ago that desperately wanted to do drive-in cinema with a tiny projector and tiny screen, but I forgot his name. This is HIS chance! -
They did have some sort of battery powered speaker, now that you mention it. It was immediately to my left just out of the picture. I guess that's what it was for. These are so inexpensive one could even stack two of them for a brighter image... or have a multi screen walk in...Comment
-
-
You do not have permission to view this gallery.
This gallery has 1 photos.Comment
-
Somewhat related was the Denver Bed Cinema. As I recall, there was a big wind and the beds blew away before the movie started.Comment
-
Now that is excessively gimmicky. That is perfectly good grass... what ever happened to blankets and a pillow for such things.Somewhat related was the Denver Bed Cinema. As I recall, there was a big wind and the beds blew away before the movie started.Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Then we just need to wait until they start selling refurbished cinema projectors as air cookers at Aldi.
Comment
Comment