Before I start this, I'm not sure if purely DIY home theater stuff is allowed in this channel, since for what I'm doing, I won't be using equipment that used to be in a theater of any kind, so please let me know if I'm violating anything!
I'm looking for a projector that can give me a picture 100" or bigger from around 7 feet away for a very small home theater room.
I would like to buy a used projector that's at least 1080p and preferably low latency.
I don't mind dealing with bulbs and I don't care if it's LCD, DLP, etc. I just want it to be fairly cheap to find used.
So far, I'm looking into the BenQ W1080ST, which I've found for 400+ dollars.
Does anyone have experience with a similar setup that could recommend a model or share any knowledge or models to avoid?
Thank you so much!
I'm looking for a projector that can give me a picture 100" or bigger from around 7 feet away for a very small home theater room.
I would like to buy a used projector that's at least 1080p and preferably low latency.
I don't mind dealing with bulbs and I don't care if it's LCD, DLP, etc. I just want it to be fairly cheap to find used.
So far, I'm looking into the BenQ W1080ST, which I've found for 400+ dollars.
Does anyone have experience with a similar setup that could recommend a model or share any knowledge or models to avoid?
Thank you so much!
Comment