September 2026: Due to a software update, all users will be required to change their password.
Use the login dialog to enter your credentials and follow the link to change your password.
If you don't know your password or user name, use the "Forgot Password" link in the login dialog.
Judging by the volt and amp meter on the rear it's a late model 4 to 6 kw Xetron. It is also the same color as the Xetron consoles I installed in a new build in Greenwood, Indiana back in the very early 2000's.
mark is right on its a late model xetron xhn-45 3-5 kw same as the pair i sold to the wilma theatre in missoula mt. good lamphouse but warm on the aperture! can fit 3000w hsc thru 7000w hsc lamps. also was suitable for 70mm w/ optional beam spreader...(looks like a century jj- 35/70)
Last edited by John Eickhof; 01-09-2023, 10:12 PM.
It is. That's interstellar on the platter (complete with the notorious DTS drop-out) !
I saw that problem on the bench when I was inspecting it before the film opened and warned Paramount about it DTS was quick to issue a software upgrade that extended the "free-roll time" (without timecode) to 8 or 10 seconds. I'm guessing that site didn't get the software upgraded.
Comment