HI
I have a problem in that when feeding out the slow speed is not working even though the red led lights and there is 5 volt back to the main board.
Every other part works fine and all the led's on the main board in the tower are working as they should. I've tried renewing a few components but there is no change.
I don't have a full schematic so I don't know what to try next.
As all heads and platters act the same it must be something on the main board.
I just wondered if anyone out there might know something I don't.
I have a problem in that when feeding out the slow speed is not working even though the red led lights and there is 5 volt back to the main board.
Every other part works fine and all the led's on the main board in the tower are working as they should. I've tried renewing a few components but there is no change.
I don't have a full schematic so I don't know what to try next.
As all heads and platters act the same it must be something on the main board.
I just wondered if anyone out there might know something I don't.
Comment