Kinoton FP 38E

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Neal Scanlan
    Film Handler
    • Jan 2021
    • 74
    • Hampshire UK

    #1

    Kinoton FP 38E

    Hello,
    Can I ask, is a memory backup battery used on the Kinoton FP 38E and if so where is this located?
  • Steve Guttag
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 3777
    • Annapolis, MD

    #2
    None that I am aware. The programming of the motherboard is via PIC chips. The Lenze motor controller should be via NVRAM and has a module in the upper-left that should have its configuration. The MDE/FPS intermittent motor controller should also be some form of NVRAM but can be configured via the appropriate software and a serial cable.

    There are no batteries that I am aware of.

    Comment

    • Neal Scanlan
      Film Handler
      • Jan 2021
      • 74
      • Hampshire UK

      #3
      Thank you Steve.

      Comment

      Working...