September 2026: Due to a software update, all users will be required to change their password.
Use the login dialog to enter your credentials and follow the link to change your password.
If you don't know your password or user name, use the "Forgot Password" link in the login dialog.
Fathoms email response to me "so far says"---The King Kong event will be transmitted via our satellite network. Theatres will then screen the event from their pre recorded feed.
I've done screenings at a couple of theaters that also ran some of the FATHOM events. I believe the big theater
chains have a satellite downlink, mainly for their 'live' events. But I've also seen a "Fathom Server" installed in
a couple of places, which automatically downloads the content from the internet. I've never actually been to
or seen a Fathom event, so I can't comment on quality.
I saw "They Shall Not Grow Old" as a Fathom event. Other than the lamp failing to ignite and them having to restart the show, the video quality was fine.
Comment