Michael Schaffer

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bobby Henderson
    Expert Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 925
    • Lawton, Oklahoma

    #16
    I was sad to see a post on Facebook a couple days ago that Michael had passed way. He had strong opinions on a variety of topics, but his posts were interesting to read. His passing was kind of a shock; I didn't know his age, but he certainly wasn't elderly. It got me thinking about other long-time Film-Tech forum participants who are no longer with us. A lot of years have passed since the Film-Tech forum began.

    Comment

    • Sean McKinnon
      Pro Film Handler
      • Jan 2020
      • 269
      • Boston (Peabody), Ma

      #17
      https://www.lehmanreen.com/obituary/Michael-Schaffer

      Comment

      • Mark Gulbrandsen
        Film God
        • Jan 2020
        • 3093
        • Nashville, TN

        #18
        Originally posted by Bobby Henderson
        I was sad to see a post on Facebook a couple days ago that Michael had passed way. He had strong opinions on a variety of topics, but his posts were interesting to read. His passing was kind of a shock; I didn't know his age, but he certainly wasn't elderly. It got me thinking about other long-time Film-Tech forum participants who are no longer with us. A lot of years have passed since the Film-Tech forum began.
        Bobby, Were you around when it was called Brad Miller & Associates?

        Comment

        • Bobby Henderson
          Expert Film Handler
          • Jan 2020
          • 925
          • Lawton, Oklahoma

          #19
          I never knew the site by that name. It was Film-Tech when I joined 20 years ago.

          Comment

          • Sean McKinnon
            Pro Film Handler
            • Jan 2020
            • 269
            • Boston (Peabody), Ma

            #20
            For anyone who is interested there was a small memorial service for Michael earlier this week. I will post the link to a recording of it soon.

            Comment

            Working...