I was sad to see a post on Facebook a couple days ago that Michael had passed way. He had strong opinions on a variety of topics, but his posts were interesting to read. His passing was kind of a shock; I didn't know his age, but he certainly wasn't elderly. It got me thinking about other long-time Film-Tech forum participants who are no longer with us. A lot of years have passed since the Film-Tech forum began.
Michael Schaffer
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Bobby, Were you around when it was called Brad Miller & Associates?I was sad to see a post on Facebook a couple days ago that Michael had passed way. He had strong opinions on a variety of topics, but his posts were interesting to read. His passing was kind of a shock; I didn't know his age, but he certainly wasn't elderly. It got me thinking about other long-time Film-Tech forum participants who are no longer with us. A lot of years have passed since the Film-Tech forum began.Comment
-
-
For anyone who is interested there was a small memorial service for Michael earlier this week. I will post the link to a recording of it soon.Comment
Comment