September 2026: Due to a software update, all users will be required to change their password.
Use the login dialog to enter your credentials and follow the link to change your password.
If you don't know your password or user name, use the "Forgot Password" link in the login dialog.
I think Fathom is doing this, but thought NCM started it.
They put up a Dish on the roof and a DVR in your sound rack.
It streams live on Saturday mornings or plays off the DVR if recorded previously.
They also do other broadcasts from time to time.
It uses a Sling Box to confirm the quality of the recording.
They want it powered 24/7.
Pretty seamless.
Biggest headache is getting intermission times for the staff.
I remember that there was a service that supplied the Met Opera on hard drives. We had one venue that showed them a week after airing.
I'm contacting the guy that ran those shows. I'll get back to you.
Comment