How do you replace a seat return spring?
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Comment
-
If you run a porno theater but nobody comes, you aren't doing something right!
Sorry... I just had to...
Comment
-
So now I've tried fixing this.
I simply haven't got enough upper body strength, and if I try to set something up to get more leverage I start to lose control and will probably end up losing a finger or something.
I've left a message for the guy who used to do this for me since he's retired and not dead, so maybe he would be interested in doing a little job for me. I still see him around town once in a while. If he says he doesn't want to do it I see there's another machine shop in Yorkton that advertises that they do pretty much the same services as he did, so I can always call them if I have to.
I really had hoped I could do this repair myself but there's just no way that a wimp like me can manage it. I guess there's a reason why the machine shop guys are big chaps.Comment
-
there is probably just some clever technique he came up with that maybe he could convey to you in a conversation or demo, since he left ya the tools it seems.So now I've tried fixing this.
I simply haven't got enough upper body strength, and if I try to set something up to get more leverage I start to lose control and will probably end up losing a finger or something.
I've left a message for the guy who used to do this for me since he's retired and not dead, so maybe he would be interested in doing a little job for me. I still see him around town once in a while. If he says he doesn't want to do it I see there's another machine shop in Yorkton that advertises that they do pretty much the same services as he did, so I can always call them if I have to.
I really had hoped I could do this repair myself but there's just no way that a wimp like me can manage it. I guess there's a reason why the machine shop guys are big chaps.
Comment


Comment